We are so excited to be able to open up again now that New Zealand has moved to Level 2
Here at Amy Cope Photography we are taking every precaution to ensure the health of our clients, especially that of our babies and children. Having four children of my own, I understand from a mother’s perspective how vital it is to protect them and everyone around them. We want to reassure all our clients that we are taking all precautions with cleanliness and hygiene practices to ensure that your photography session is not only fun but is also safe.
- The studio is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after every session.
- We will only be doing one session per day to allow time for cleaning.
- Myself and my assistant will wear face masks for newborn sessions.
- Sessions are limited to 8 people.
- There are no toys/books in the studio for children so if you have toddlers please bring something to keep them entertained.
If you need to postpone your photoshoot we will completely understand, and will make space for you at time when your family is well. If you wake up on the morning of the photoshoot and feel unwell please don’t feel concerned about postponing.
If you do turn up sick we will consider turning you away as we don’t want this virus to spread and because we deal regularly with small babies we would prefer any germs were kept away.
When to postpone your photoshoot:
- If you have recently returned from overseas or have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 2 weeks
- If you or our family members are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or breathing difficulty.
I know for many of you who have very new babies and wanted them photographed during Level 3 and 4. I’m sure it has been hard enough being unable to share the joy of your new baby with the ones you love, and it would be so nice for you to have beautiful photographs to share with them.
I want to reassure all of you who are wanting newborn photos that it is still possible to get beautiful photographs now that we are in Level 2. You can secure your appointment now by clicking this link. If your baby has already arrived it would be wise to make a booking now.
Below are some great examples of older newborns. The first one is a boy who was 7 weeks. The great thing about this age is that you can get both asleep and awake photos. The one below that shows a selection of babies ranging in age from 7 weeks to 4 months.