Workshop price: $1000 – there is a $300 deposit due at the time of booking, the remainder is due 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
Workshops will run as per my mentoring sessions (listed below) with an extra hour at the end to allow for more questions throughout the day.
AUCKLAND WORKSHOP – Sunday 13th of August (for those living outside of Auckland)
DUNEDIN WORKSHOP – Sunday 1st of October
Worskhops run from 9-6pm and follow the same structure as mentoring (see below), with an extra hour allowed.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my workshops or would like to attend.
If you would like to book in please click here
Please note mentoring/workshops are not available to photographers based in Auckland.
I offer 1:1 mentoring out of my home studio in Manurewa, Auckland, 15 mins from the airport. These sessions are designed to improve your newborn photography skills. You are expected to have an understanding of your camera. We will be concentrating on settling, posing and photographing newborns.
A look at the day (the day runs from 9-5):
- When you arrive I critique a few of your existing images.
- Then we talk through correct lighting, camera angles, white balance and parent prep.
- We look over my setup and equipment while the first baby feeds and settles.
- Then I start posing the first baby. We have 2.5 hours with the first baby and run through a full session.
- Second baby. This is also a full run through of a session.
- about 1.5 hours of editing, talking through pricing, business and anything else you wish to discuss.
So what happens after the mentoring/workshop day?
You get access to an exclusive online group where I can offer further critique, business, pricing and product advice and so on. The other members of the group also contribute so it’s a great network of newborn photographers from throughout New Zealand.
What poses do we cover?
- 4-5 Bean bag poses
- 2 prop poses
- Sibling poses
- Parent poses
$1800 for a 1:1 mentoring session. Deposit of $400 due to hold your place, the remainder is due 2 weeks before the mentoring.